“The process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results.” is Search Engine Optimisation .
When you search for something in Google (or any other search engine), an algorithm works in real-time to bring you what that search engine considers the “best” result.
Specifically, Google scans its index of “hundreds of billions” of pages in order to find a set of results that will best answer your search.
How does Google determine the “best” result?
Even though Google doesn’t make the inner workings of its algorithm public, based on filed patents and statements from Google, we know that websites and web pages are ranked based on.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your online content so that a search engine likes to show it as a top result for searches of a certain keyword.
Now that you have a customer personal, it’s time for the next step: keyword research.
Here’s where you drill down into the exact words and phrases (search queries) that customers type into the search box.
In general, keywords tend to fall into two main buckets: keywords people use to find what you sell (Product Keywords).
You also have keywords your target audience uses when they’re not specifically looking for what you sell (Informational Keywords).
- Crawling: A search engine runs a software program called a “spider” to find content on the web.
- Indexing: The search engine analyzes the content it finds to determine what it’s about, then indexes it–or organizes the content–so that it’s quickly retrieved when the next step occurs.
- Querying: When you conduct a search online, the search engine fetches a list of results for you to consider. These search results appear on a SERP (Search Engine Results Page). As Google puts it, “…our algorithms look up your search terms in the index to find the appropriate pages.”
In brief, a title tag is the title of your page or article. Your title tag is going to appear on SERPs, at the top of the page in your browser, and when you share your page on social media. Your title tag should display a concise and accurate description of the content on the page, as this is critical to both user experience and SEO.
SEO is rapidly changing from one year to the next, with new algorithms constantly emerging and Google frequently editing their webmaster guidelines. Business owners and marketers have to adapt quickly, but it’s still possible to give your business website the edge on your competition.
Remember to focus on solid content creation and copywriting fundamentals, engage your viewers deeply, and stay abreast of technical trends like backlinks, SEO health, site speed, and schema. And don’t be afraid of using a handful of the AI-based tools we’ve recommended to welcome the emerging AI revolution that’s set to take over the marketing world in 2019.
For more Blog Posts , CLICK .
- Anushka Sharma ‘s Maternity WARDROBE is just too cool to handle
- Priyanka ChoprA stuns at CROCS , Brand of the Year award
- Gauhar Khan and Zaid Darbar look stunning in the pictures of thie wedding ANNOUNCEMENT
- BHumi Pednekar all stunning at promoting DurgaMati , her upcoming next
- Malaika Arora and Ziad Nakad bring us the most stunning red dress